Kennettworld

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Letter from Father...

In prayer 11 months ago, I felt I needed to write the following down. It seems right to share it now, and here


Dear Child,

I am the Ultimate Completer-Finisher.
Every good work that I start, I intend to finish, and am able to finish.

I am the Ultimate Project-Manager, able to co-ordinate numberless permutations of resources, time-management and skills in order that My Perfect Plan for YOUR LIFE is completed, on time, and in My way.

Nothing takes me by surprise, and nothing can thwart My intentions towards you. And I intend to bless you, not to harm you.

I'm not going anywhere - You can rely on Me. I will be here with you, and for you, for the entire duration - which is eternity.This is because the Ultimate goal of The Plan is for us to meet face to face.

Do not be anxious.

You only see part of the plan at any one point. As Alpha and Omega, I not only see the whole, but have the whole plan in My hand.

Relax Child - It's all in control

Dad

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home