Kennettworld

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Quick update....

Just a quick update

Things are in a lot of transition at the moment (the photo is of a quilt entitled "Transitions") – it seems to be a year of changes – and I’m in the process of attending a lot of planning meetings, in one way or another. For someone who’s winding down in one area of work, my new area seems to be “winding up” in a good way!

Whilst I am very excited at the prospect of heading up the leadership of the Bible Café team, it is also an important part of my own personal walk with God, too. One of the most significant areas for me is that this will be a voluntary role, but one I felt required a change in my time commitments to do the role justice. I simply do not have the time to be able to continue with my counselling responsibilities and work for Bible Café.
I know that this is a stewardship decision on my part, as well as a huge step of faith. But I also know, for we have considered this extremely carefully and prayerfully, that it is right for me, and for us as a family. We trust God to provide, and are carefully considering my responsibilities within this.

Thank you for all the words of encouragement, and special thanks to those I know of who are praying for me in this time of change

2 Comments:

  • Hi Pat
    thanks for your words of encouragement.....they really do mean a world of difference believe me.
    Lots of changes for you l see also by reading your latest blog.
    May God Bless your family.
    from the other side of the world LOL Tracie

    By Blogger Tracie, at 12:39 pm  

  • Thinking of you Pat as you take on this challenge,

    Helen x.

    By Blogger Helen, at 8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home