Kennettworld

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A special moment....


I was both excited and humbled this morning when Pastor Mike came up to me privately and said he had a Word from God for me. It is very private at the moment, but hopefully there are some specific plans ahead for me, which will be based on this.

It has confirmed something God has very much been laying on my heart, but it always staggers me that God speaks so directly to us. I cannot say that this has happened many times in my life, but maybe the scarcity serves to focus our minds on those incredible moments when God does break through.

It also re-affirms something I have always held true; that God uses people to share words only AFTER He has told us about it, not the other way around. A word from God through someone else should not really come as a surprise; only a confirmation of what He has already shared with you.
It may take a while, but watch this space!

5 Comments:

  • Fabulous Pat!!

    By Blogger Helen, at 9:46 pm  

  • very intriging Pat.........watch this space aaayyy !
    God bless you - your fire picture looks like Andy last night when l returned from church !!

    By Blogger Tracie, at 12:38 pm  

  • Poor Andy, was he ok?

    By Blogger Helen, at 1:38 pm  

  • i pray that you would see the fruit of that word soon. amen

    By Blogger Nicole's Psalm, at 6:04 am  

  • Really encouraging, Pat.

    Hope you have a good week.

    :-)

    Sarah

    By Blogger SarahB, at 12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home