Kennettworld

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friend of God


Have just spent some time sitting at my PC listening to various versions of "I am a Friend of God" on You Tube ( must ask Pen how to download You Tube clips onto my blog). Personal Favourites are Saddleback worship and Chris Tomlin


But it's been great to mediatate on the awesomeness of the concept.

Many people love to "Name-drop" if they've met someone famous, or even got just close enough to see them "in the flesh". But just consider for one moment - the Creator of the Universe chooses to call you a friend. So much so, that He willingly gave everything He had in order to do so.
Christ said to His disciples "No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends" ( John 15:15)


Pat's Thought for the Day:
Just imagine for one second, that you can eavesdrop in heaven, and Jesus is chatting to someone, and name-drops YOU........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home