Kennettworld

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tough day...

Would value prayers - having a tough time at work again. My re-submission has come back from my supervisor, and he's not prepared to sign it off until I do more work on it. I can't find the words tonight to say how I feel - just really low, phenominally tired ( I've woken at 5 am or earlier for the last month), and I feel like packing this in. Not sure how many more times I can re-do this. Also, a high turnover of clients means a huge amount of work crammed into very little time - exhausting.

2 Comments:

  • Really sorry to hear this Pat. Thank God for the power of prayer!!

    I have just read Psalm 121 and feel that could comfort you if you have the time to read it!!

    Just nestle into your Heavenly Father.

    As you can imagine sleep for me is a bit iffy so it would be an absolute privilege to pray without ceasing for you.

    Love and hugs.

    :-)

    Sarah

    By Blogger SarahB, at 10:51 pm  

  • Praying for you!!
    I've been waking up early too - maybe we should suggest early morning prayer meetings! :-)
    What's the saying.... 'When the going gets tough - the tough get going!'
    Will pray that work improves,
    Pen x

    By Blogger Penelope, at 12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home