Kennettworld

Monday, April 11, 2005

God provides...

Just a quick update on the re-submission for my accreditation. In the space of a week, God has placed in my path not one but three people in a prime position to give me specific help and advice. I have now re-worked the two sections that needed to be done, and posted these off to these three wonderful people for impressions, comments and suggestions.

I'll keep you posted.

However, I did not know how tense I was, until I realised that I'd spent all day on this - at one point I spent 5 solid hours with books and my PC before printing off the new draft, with no break! No wonder I'm a little weary tonight. I'd value your prayers

Pat's Thought for the Day:
Let's keep Neil Cooper, Ethanie Hall and Pauline Sweeting in our special prayers this week, folks. They're all expecting test results, and need the Peace of Jesus

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear the re-submission is going well - though 5 hours is a bit extreme in one go! Take Care. Lots of love. Rhi

    By Blogger rhi, at 9:29 pm  

  • Hi Pat, Glad to hear you finished your resubmission. I like the expression 'faceless' in your previous blog. Remember our security is in the Lord Amen. praying for you. Nicole

    By Blogger Nicole's Psalm, at 9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home