Kennettworld

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Where have all the bloggers gone?....

Haven't managed my usual round-up of blogger friends recently - then when I did, I noticed that everyone seems to be as busy as me - hence no time to blog!

Have had to skip gym this week (as a deliberate choice!) simply because I'm trying to get my garden back into shape. I haven't actually touched it for a year - Chris has mowed the lawn, bless him, but otherwise, it's been completly neglected. It does mean, though, some serious demolition work - brambles fought with ( I bear the battle scars!), shrubs lopped back, small trees chopped down (they looked like huge weeds, but oh, what trunks!!) and the hire of a graden shredder for a week to deal with the growing pile of rubbish. Last count we had 16 bin bags worth of shredded garden waste, and that's only from a small section of garden! I ache in places I didn't know I had, have been bitten by something nasty on my ankle, and am longing for my bed.

Pat's Thought for the Day:
Whilst it is true that God is only ever a prayer away, if we neglect our walk with Him for too long, the stuff that accumulates within us while we're "away" can entangle so many parts of our lives. Better to "weed and feed" on a very regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home