Kennettworld

Friday, October 14, 2005

Ladies Day...

This is the point at which I get nervous…

Speaking to around 180 ladies at tomorrow’s Ladies’ Day is something I have been praying over, anticipating, and both love and dread, all at the same time. My prayer has been that God would communicate clearly to each person present, that they are loved and special, in a way that is both straightforward to grasp, and individually meaningful.

I am as ready as I can be, and have prepared as much as I know how

Doesn’t stop me from being nervous, though.

And I think in a way I have learned over many years of speaking in public that without that “edge”, that I would really become arrogant, big-headed, and reliant on myself.

Whereas the truth is, if God doesn’t show up, I am in SOOOOOOOOOO much trouble…….

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home