Kennettworld

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thank You

Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement re; today’s meeting.

The outcome was both bad and good!

Bad – in that I will have to effectively take a wage cut – basically I have to cut the number of sessions I am able to offer to clients, due to budget restrictions.

Good – in that because I have been messed around a lot, they have allowed me to negotiate reducing these sessions by not working Thursday nights. This will take quite a while to work through my current contracts, but I get the feeling that God may have intervened to allow this to happen. I don’t yet know if or why it might be important for me not to have to work on Thursday nights anymore, and it might cause the Agency even more headaches that they have with me now (!), but that actually isn’t my problem.

Would appreciate ongoing prayers, as although I have been asked not to boast about this, and be as discreet as possible, sooner or later someone will notice that I’m not around at certain times. I will need a lot of wisdom to walk in integrity when that happens.
Thanks again

1 Comments:

  • Pat this is all a bit annoying for you especially as your work kind of want you to cover it all up - a bit odd, yes the integrity thing is a bit tricky but is it a question of integrity, are they saying you are not allowed to explain why your situation has changed to fellow collegues, that does put you in a position with others, oh why does the workplace have to be so complicated??!

    wouldn't it be great -- without people at work!!
    hope you are ok and lots of love!

    By Blogger Helen, at 6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home