Kennettworld

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bible Cafe - The School Of Ministry

Well, the first two taster sessions of the School of Ministry at Bible Café are now done – I am delighted with how well both evenings went, and I feel there has been a fantastic buzz to both sessions. The responses I’ve had – both in terms of written “homework” and direct feedback – has been great. It has given me a lot to think about, especially regarding the next phase ( Foundation Course in February) and beyond.

I pray that for those who attended, it gave them a sense of just how significant every single child of God is to the outworking of His Kingdom purposes here on earth, and that equally, Satan wants us to be blissfully unaware of what that might actually mean.

Our God, though, is a GREAT BIG God, and He wants us to minister wherever we are, and whenever we can.

And I pray that ideas, assumptions and pre-conceptions regarding what is and isn’t ministry have been blown out of the water.

Now all I have to do is think about visual aids for the next course that do not involve either shoes or shoeboxes……

1 Comments:

  • Pat,

    I was "fired up" after both sessions. It was thought provoking, encouraging and challenging as well as being a fascinating insight into your footware!! Also some of the punchy sayings have stuck in my mind - you spot it you got it and take 10 minutes.

    Thank you also for sharing the details of your ministry and some of the issues that you have had to face. Really practical.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    By Blogger SarahB, at 11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home