Kennettworld

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The School of Ministry...

First Bible Café of the School of Ministry tonight, and it went really well. Many thanks to all those who prayed – there was a great buzz to the evening, and I can truthfully say that everything I felt God wanted me to say got said, which is all I can ask for, really. Hopefully it also sparked off a lot of thought

Please also pray for John, my wonderful hubby. He is exhausted, especially having had to work an 18½ hour day yesterday, It meant he did not get home until 3 am, and unfortunately, I could not drop off to sleep until he did come home. John then had to go back into work for 8;30 am, but thankfully , the equipment that needed to be shipped out to Romania ( which they were doing final checks with up until 3 am) left this afternoon.

So it’s nite nite from him, and definitely nite nite from me….

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home