Kennettworld

Saturday, October 15, 2005

What a day...

God turned up at Ladies Day…BIG TIME!

Awesome Day – almost 200 ladies present, the seminars were packed to the gills, and as for the worship………..talk about rockin’………

Fave moments……actually doing my 15 minute preach to everyone re; Love Languages. God was gracious, and helped me remember all the words I felt He wanted said, even though 30 seconds before I stood up my mind went a complete (and I do mean COMPLETE) blank….

...Maria leading us all in dance – felt brave enough to leave my seat and go dance in the aisles, then went up to the back of the church where there was a little space. Judy Duckers and I had a few mad moments playing air guitar…you may never see the like again, folks….

…Watching people be touched by God, and some very deep needs met….

…Being able to express and receive God’s love in many ways, even if Ann’s card right at the beginning of the day finished me off. Just as well I was in a side room, and no one actually saw me cry…

…some of the funniest drama I’ve seen for a while – Trinny and Susannah eat your heart out! Judy superb as the harassed Proverbs 31 woman, and a gloriously straight-faced Michelle as the Bible Teacher. And of all things for Helen to be asked to do - ironing - did anyone actually tell Jan and Carolyn how much she HATES IRONING????! – fantastic!….

…and some great Bible teaching all round.

Answered prayer, or what?

As I was so wired I only got 2 hours sleep last night, I think my bed is calling me, softly, and gently, to go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp…

2 Comments:

  • Pat,

    Well, didn't God show up!! Today was awesome and many people were blessed. I know that I was challenged.

    Would have loved to have seen the air guitar (hope that was caught on camera).

    Big hugs,

    :-)

    By Blogger SarahB, at 11:23 pm  

  • BRILL,BRILL,BRILL what a great day, the atmosphere was amazing, your demonstration of love was just beautiful.

    There was an overwhelming joy in the dance,brill!
    Have a good week!

    By Blogger Helen, at 6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home