Kennettworld

Saturday, July 01, 2006

One final pic...


And one final pic - one of my favourites, with the most wonderful, special sister on the world, who, as I had no time between getting home from the cruise, completing the Race for Life, throwing more clothes into a hurredly emptied case, and dashing off to Norfolk ( within 2 hours of the Race) for a wonderful week with my hubby and my boys, spent much of last week cleaning my home - Kim and Aggie, eat your heart out! - together with help (and Consultant advice from Mum!) from Darren and Reece and Chantal - what a welcome-home present guys!

2 Comments:

  • Aaah what a sweet picture,glad you had a good time, the pics are great, well done for the race for life Pat, I think you should give yourself a pat on the back Pat!!

    Have a lovely week and see you soon

    Helen x.

    By Blogger Helen, at 7:45 pm  

  • This is a fab picture as you both look so relaxed on your break.

    I'm thrilled you had a good time and didn't you all look really elegant.

    I guess Norfolk couldn't compete then...

    Well done too for the Race for Life.


    God bless,

    Sarah :-)

    By Blogger SarahB, at 11:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home