Kennettworld

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanks for prayers....

Thanks for prayers – am slowly improving. At least my voice is pretty much back now – when I could speak, it was definitely husky and at any other time might have been described as sexy…..

Anyway, just thought I’d say that forced bed-rest has given me some extra prayer-time, and if you happen to read this, then check out Neil Cooper’s blog (link on the right) – he really is in need of concerted prayer right now

Also, I am hopeful to be recovered enough to make it to church on Sunday, but have to do a taxi-run to get John to Stansted for a flight out to Oslo in the morning, so might just make it for the evening service. See you then

1 Comments:

  • If you are still feel 'wuff' on Sat let me know and I can provide taxi services to airport if required

    By Blogger rhi, at 11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home