Kennettworld

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Re-surfacing...

Had a long chat with a very dear friend of mine tonight, who said that from my recent blogs, "I'd really been going through it".

Maybe... but I don't want to stay in that place for long. It's important to be honest about the downs, but also to say that as I "re-surface", things are improving daily, my blood sugar level is way down from what it was last Tuesday, and 5 days have made a huge difference

Looking forward to Missions Sunday tomorrow, and hopefully encouraging many more folk to get involved in the life and ministries of our church. We've got a lot to do, folks, and many hands make light work ( or sound, video, toddlers group, Discoverers and so on, and on, and on...) We have a great church, and one to be proud to be a part of.

And hopefully tomorrow we also welcome the Boss back...

Pat's Thought for the Day:
God has distributed all the resources we will ever need, both as individuals and as a church. We need to make sure that the distribution is even-handed, and that each one gets to both play their part, and have their share.

1 Comments:

  • I remember some sunday evenings at your place when I needed it. Thankyou. I am so excited that a member of my small group is going to start helping in a ministry. Cool or what!!!!. As for me even working shifts I humbly manage with x 3 ministries. Praise the Lord

    By Blogger Nicole's Psalm, at 8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home