Kennettworld

Friday, March 18, 2005

Silver Lightning....

Am now the very proud owner of a new car (well, one-year old!) as of 9 am today. It's a vauxhall Corsa, metallic silver ( the name of the paint is "silver lightning"!!), and she's gorgeous! Chris is now the proud owner of the micra, and God is good!

Only problem is, I need some help to come up with some kind of acrostic to remember the reg. number. With John's Focus, I can remember the number's OK, but I had to think up a phrase for the letters. As they are V*** LHJ, it was obvious - "Very Lovely Hubby John"!

I'm ok with the first half of my new reg number, but what about the last three letters - they are YNH.

Anyone got any ideas? Answers on a postcard ( or comments, or chatterbox! ) and maybe there's a bar of Galaxy for the best entry!

5 Comments:

  • YNH HEY! Mine ends in NH too! Its also the end of my postcode so thats how I remember mine!

    Will have to have a think of some for you...

    By Blogger Lisa, at 3:29 pm  

  • Your Nice/Naughty Hubby - depending on what mood he is in!!!

    By Blogger rhi, at 10:51 pm  

  • I'm still waiting for inspiration!! Being blonde - it takes me a little while :-)

    By Blogger Penelope, at 6:48 pm  

  • Perhaps young noisy/noble husband. I have a micra. Mine is 'china blue'.

    By Blogger Nicole's Psalm, at 8:09 pm  

  • Perhaps young noisy/noble husband. I have a micra. Mine is 'china blue'.
    Also healthy eating goes well with exercise for loosing weight. It's determination.

    By Blogger Nicole's Psalm, at 8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home